Desktop PC Repair
My main specialisation is diagnosing and repairing desktop computer faults. As an experienced IT Technician I can quickly and affordably diagnose and repair many common issues with desktop PCs. Whether you’re a complete amateur or a computer whizz, sometimes you just need an expert to take a look at it for you. Often, problems can be caused by something very simple, but sometimes it can require a bit of experience to diagnose and fix. My service is both efficient and affordable, meaning I can get you back up and running in no time, without breaking the bank.
I Can Help
SPO Systems is a mobile technician service, which means I work on the road. I can come directly to your home and repair most computer problems on site, or alternatively I can collect it from you to fix in my Hyde based workshop. I can work around your schedule to provide you the best, most convenient service around. Whatever problem you’re having, you can call or text me on 07578 741 366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
Price starts at £40 – Full price list can be found HERE
With my Desktop PC Repair service you will get:
- Door to door service. I’m a mobile technician so I can perform most tasks on site in the comfort of your own home.
- Fixed price. No hidden costs and no nasty surprises. I will let you know of any factors which may affect price, before carrying out the work.
- Honest, impartial advice. I’m not out to make a quick quid, my business is built on honesty and trust.
- On-going support. No matter what technical questions you have now or in the future, I’m here to help you.
Common PC Faults and Repairs
I deal with a multitude of issues with broken desktop computers, but some of the most common issues I come across include:
- Boot Error/ No Boot – PC won’t boot, displaying a black screen, blinking cursor or an error such as “Drive not found” or “Hard Drive not detected”.
- No Power/ Power Cycling – Computer may switch itself off after a few seconds.
- Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) – Computer unexpectedly crashing and/or display a blue error screen.
- Heat/ Overheating – Noisy fans or computer powering off unexpectedly.
- Beeping – A series of unexpected beeps coming from inside the computer.
- Faulty Ports – Front or rear connection ports not working, such as Audio, USB, Ethernet, VGA, DVI or HDMI.
- WIFI or Internet – Can not connect to the internet or WIFI not working.
- Error Messages – Popups in Windows suggesting missing files or data, presence of a virus or windows update failure.
- Corrupted Drivers – Resulting in video driver crashes, external devices or peripherals such as keyboard and mouse not working.
- Low FPS – Video game performance issue such as low frame rates, lagging/stuttering or crashing to desktop.
- Slow/ Freezing – Taking ages to boot or load files or freezing for no apparent reason.
- CD/ DVD Drive – Broken CD or DVD drive tray or not burning/ reading disks.
- Something Has Gone Bang – It’s not terribly uncommon for power supplies to pop, I can test for component damage and replace any faulty parts.
Simple issues can be fixed on site but most will be completed in my workshop. I offer a mobile, door to door service so your PC will be collected and returned directly to your door.